Friday, May 4, 2012

Pad Thai for Beginners- New Food Friday

I have always been a big fan of pad thai- I love all the noodley goodness, the sauce, the sprouts and the sriracha! But buying pad thai all the time can get pretty expensive. Several months ago I found this “recipe” that is more like an in detail explanation of how to make authentic Pad Thai.
It took me almost 2 months to procure the ingredients and build up the courage to try it myself.
I followed the procedure close to what Chez Pim recommended, but there are a lot of options of ingredients listed.
What I used with mine was carrots, onions, garlic, shrimp, sprouts, rice noodles, one egg and the sauce as recommended by the recipe. 
It turned out delicious and I have made it a couple times since then!
So I dare you- give it a try! You will be glad you did!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I will be linking with some of these parties!
Signature 2

Scout’s Stitches


No comments:

Post a Comment