Monday, April 16, 2012

Modern Country loves....Cox and Cox Union Jack rug

Sometimes, something so deliciously Modern Country comes along 
that it makes me want to rejig all my planned blog posts 
so that I can share it with you.

Such a momentous occasion has arisen, my friends.
I ordered this Union Jack rug from Cox and Cox 
last week for one of our children’s bedrooms.
It arrived on Friday. 

You know how some mail order buys 
completely surpass your expectations?
This is one of them.


The picture (taken from Cox and Cox’s website) doesn’t do the rug justice.
The colours are much darker and richer and infinitely more Modern Country. The 100% wool tufts feel soft and reasuringly good quality under bare feet.

The backing is edged beautifully. I love it when gorgeous details are placed where they’re not even meant to be seen…you know they’re there just for the sheer pleasure of looking good.

If you’ve been searching for a thoroughly eye-catching 
Union Jack rug, 
let your search stop here.
Jackpot.

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment