Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scout's Sweet Sunday #5

After a short delay I am pleased to announce that Scout’s Sweet Sundays are back!! I am doing it a little bit differently though. This is no longer a link party but more of a feature party! I plan to feature projects I see that inspire me.
Some weeks I may make it fun and even do a theme!
I also plan on doing a short recap of what I posted about that week to keep everyone up to speed!
So here we are, without further ado!!
Scout’s Sweet Sunday Features:
Artsy Fartsy Mama Quiet Flip Book by Creating Sarah
I love this book- and the technique for the embroidery! She has a link to the pattern she used.
Sunny Shirred Dress by Freshly Completed
She is making a pattern for this to sell- so cute!! This one reminds me of the Wizard of Oz!!
 Asparagus Squares from Sweet Pea
These look just so good and asparagus is in season.
T-Shirt to Skirt Refasion by Second Chances By Susan
I can’t believe this skirt used to be a t-shirt- what a transformation!
Veronica Dress by Craftiness is Not Optional
This dress is just darling- I love the collar and the piping. It doesn’t hurt that the model is a cutie pie! Can’t wait for the tutorial.
If you were featured feel free to grab a button and show it off!
Scout's Stitches Featured Button

And in Case You Missed It-
This week on the blog:

Upcycled Pumpkin Spice Cardigan Tutorial
Book Review Guest Post at Garden Therapy

Signature 2

Scout’s Stitches


No comments:

Post a Comment