Sunday, April 8, 2012

Utterly Gorgeous House And Garden

I love the way this completely gorgeous house has an incredible outside AND an incredible inside. And both work together perfectly without competition. 

That’s what I’m thinking about at the moment. Our front garden is currently utterly hideous. So awful that there is very little prettifying to be done. I’ve tried. Oh, I’ve tried. But nooooooo. It’s all coming out. 


The ugly, cracked concrete. The half-dead plants. The old tree stump. The very thinned-out shingle. Bleeurgh. Starting from scratch. That’s where it’s at.  And we’re just at the very beginning the process of making it look scrumptious

Fancy joining me?


Isn’t dull, dark February the most perfect month to dream up 
all kinds of wonderful garden plans?
All via Period Living

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment