Saturday, April 14, 2012

♥♥ National Pie Day is January 23rd! ♥♥

National Pie Day 1-23-11


Every year, we celebrate National Pie Day on January 23rd!

Lemon meringue is MY very most favorite of all time &

my sweet hubby makes it for me on my birthday each year.

DSC_0196

It is also Ms. C’s favorite flavor to share with her dollies.

Cloche party 001

My hubby’s favorite kind is APPLE &

I make it for HIM every year on HIS birthday!

He like BIG pies…

Copy of DSC_0123

but we like little ones, too!

DSC_0130

Last year, it seems CHERRY was a

frequent choice.

DSC_0106

Topped with sparkles of sanding sugar!

DSC_0107

DSC_0279

But when PEACH season rolls around,

THAT one becomes the favorite!

DSC_0083

DSC_0079

DSC_0114

DSC_0116

I hope you get to eat some pie today!

I’m making lemon meringue ones for my

*Smock & Talk* group’s visit tomorrow.

Hopefully, I’ll remember to capture some

photos before we start to eat.

Thanks for stopping by &

Happy National Pie Day!

(I still say it should be moved to

3.14!!)

I’m joining The Tablescaper

for

Seasonal Sunday

The Gazebo House


No comments:

Post a Comment