Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 30, Day 30, Day Thirteeeeeeeee!!

Top: Blossom, Cardigan: Top Shop, Trousers: Blossom, Bag: Accessorize, Necklace: Gift

Woooooooah, mama. I’m done. I’M DONE!! 
30 outifts from 30 pieces in 30 days. 
I’m there. I’ve made it all in one piece. 
Who will be dancing as she gets dressed tomorrow morning? 
Who will be lying awake tonight mulling through millions of future clothing possibilities? 
Who will be wearing a ridiculous amount of clothes tomorrow just because I CAN. Oh, wait. Did I just give the answer away?
Yes, meeeeeeeeeeeee!

So, if you see a rather odd-looking preggo wandering around tomorrow wearing 18 shirts, 3 skirts and a thousand shoes and boots attached all over her body, then…errrrrrr……..that’ll be super-stylish moi.

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment