Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OLD TIME Pottery

P2220015

Last week, Susan from Between Naps on The Porch, did a post about some of her sponsors. I remembered shopping with my dear friend Barb L. at OLD TIME Pottery when I lived in FL, so I followed Susan’s link in her post, just to see if they had an online store.

Imagine my surprise to learn that we had an OTP right here in Ohio…THREE, in fact! This place is like crack for a dishaholic, honest.

P2220016

This is what greets you when you first walk in the door! Tons & tons of gorgeous faux botanicals in every color imaginable. My eyes were just dancing in every direction, thinking of all the wreaths & Easter decor I could work magic with supplies like these.

P2220017

Easter items were in abundance…these made me smile right back at them.

I thought the prices were wonderful, too!

P2220032

P2220018

Just look at all these GORGEOUS colors! I was thinking how cute these T-lite jars would be, hanging out in the gazebo for a summer party.

P2220022

Lots & LOTS of dishes in many different styles & boy, if you ever wanted WHITE ones, you had your pick. Just look at these aisles…wall to wall white, on BOTH sides!

P2220028

I loved all the kitchen items, casseroles dishes, pie plates, cutlery, serving pieces…you name it, they have it.

P2220020

I found cookies cutters, MORE cute cupcake liners (just what I needed) and some fun kitchen gadgets. I ♥♥♥ kitchen gadgets!

P2220025

Now you KNOW some of these DARLING RED polka-dot pieces came home with me!

P2220026

The lady behind me in the check out aisle told me she had them & they were wonderful…cleaned up easily & still looked nice after heavy usage. I’m planning on making steak & mushroom pot pies today in some of them!

P2220027

Can you believe these rooster salad plates were only $ 1.49 each???? If they had been white instead of cream, I would have snagged a ton of them. I still may!

P2220021

All these Happy~ Happy colors had my going pitter-patter! Their displays are almost overwhelming. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, as you’re on bare concrete floors the whole time!

P2220019

P2220024

I’m now kicking myself for not picking up any of the lovely blue & white pieces you see here. I immediately thought of Cherry Kay and all her pretty blue & white! I think I have to go back!

P2220029

I did stock up on candles for my dining room. Some were less that the .50 price you see here. I got beautiful cream ones for .39 apiece! We go through a LOT of candles around here!

P2220031

I was wishing these damask pillows had been black & white instead of the gold, copper & blue. Now that I see the photo, I LOVE the pale blue ones! I KNOW I’m going back now!

P2220030

I did pick up ONE (what was I thinking???) of these GORGEOUS silk pillows. I’m pretty sure it is *Canadian smocking*. Its more like the lotus pattern & it is lovely. I was thinking in terms of gift giving but once I put it on my sofa, I don’t want to part with it. I think I need several more & at THAT price they won’t last long.

I told Susan to let her sponsor, OLD TIME Pottery, know that advertising on her site worked! Thanks for linking them in your post. My trunk was FULL when I left & I know it will be after a return trip as well.

Thanks for coming along on my shopping trip. I hope you can find a store like this near you. Their big 26th Anniversary sale starts March 8th. I can’t wait!

Hugs, Rett

I’ll be joining The Tablescaper for her

Seasonal Sundays meme

& since this post is all about dishes

I’ll join Susan for her

Tablescape Thursday

Come on over & see what others are doing!

The Gazebo House


No comments:

Post a Comment