Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Belated Easter Stuff

St Patricks Day 2012

I’m a little late in sharing some of my Easter decorations…real life just got in the way!

I hope you’re not too sick of seeing eggs & bunnies & colored faux grass.

The bunny INSIDE the jar came from Tuesday Morning, this year.

The other one is an oldie but goodie from years ago.

Good Earth table 019

I have found several cheese boards with glass domes over the past few weeks & decided to spray paint them for both Easter & for a Delta Zeta party later in the summer.

My DD & her half sisters are all Delta Zeta gals.

PINK & GREEN are DZ colors!

Good Earth table 023

Good Earth table 024

Good Earth table 021

I also painted that metal cookie tin on the left & I found the PINK & GREEN doilies at Michael’s last month.

Good Earth table 022

The purple & white ceramic baskets were from last year. I’m pretty sure they were FTD floral containers.

Good Earth table 025

While I had the spray paint out, I did a cardboard egg carton, too, just for the fun of it!

Good Earth table 026

I also discovered that a 3rd glass cheese dome fits on top of my Longaberger egg plate PERFECTLY!

Next year, I’m going to serve deviled eggs & put a container of beet horseradish beneath the doom for those who like ‘em HOT.

Easter 003

My Celtic cross made an appropriate centerpiece on the dining room table & that vase of gorgeous yellow tulips made the rounds from room to room.

smocking gals visit 022

I placed some faux spring botanicals in a galvanized watering can by the front door.

That little purple butterfly sure has gotten around, huh?

Garden Party 042

Finally, one of the many treats I took over to the grandkidlet’s home for them to enjoy.

Easter cupcakes 001


I’m joining Susan at

Between Naps on the Porch for

Metamorphosis Monday

(just because I PAINTED SOMETHING!)

as well as Marty’s 111′th

Table Top Tuesday at her blog,

A Stroll Thru Life as well as

Cuisine Kathleen’s Let’s Dish on Wednesday &

The Tablescaper’s Seasonal Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by The Gazebo House today.

I appreciate the visit & your comments & will get

around to responding to everyone soon.


Hugs,

Rett

The Gazebo House


No comments:

Post a Comment