Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 28: Relaxing with Skinny Jeans and Boots

Top: H&M, Gilet: Joules, Jeans: Crave Maternity, Boots: Nine West, Sunglasses: Boots, 
Belt: Primark, Earrings and Necklace: Once Designer Jewellery
Hello lovas,

So, today I wanted to go all relaxed and casual (I was going to write casj cash, caszh? As in the first syllable of casual but how the hot dang do you spell that?). Some days I like smart and other days I want to mess around down at the park, especially on days like this with gorgeous winter sunshine. I like playing around with different versions of me.

Are you like that too? 
{Well, not you playing around with different versions of me. Obviously. 
This post has quickly veered off into awkward territory.}

Plus I like to keep Husband on his toes. 
Which wife will he get today? 
;-)

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment