Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gorgeous Modern Country Garden

All images via Rosenotes

This is officially one of the most beautiful gardens I’ve seen.
A brilliant example of what I was talking about in 
Modern Country Garden Essentials,
and one that could work perfectly as 
a completely gorgeous small garden.

I love the mix of Modern formal structure….
those topiary balls, the centred bird bath, the geometrically-angled brick paths, the symmetry…
and the way it’s countered by Country softness 
that billowing cloud of pale pink roses, with spilt petals left unswept on the ground, the beautifully aged wooden bench, the feeling of overgrown lushness.

Modern Country Gardens are my cup of tea.
And, speaking of tea, fancy a sit-down and a warm drink with me?
YUM!

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment