Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mothers' Day Idea: Jules China

It’s Mothers’ Day this Sunday in the UK and, 
not to sound too greedily expectant, 
but I thought I’d suggest a little something present-wise for
your Modern Country kitchen.

 
Take a look at these gorgeous heart-shaped dishes from Jules China…
Aren’t they perfect?


Jules China first caught my eye a few years ago when they were featured in Country Living and I’ve hankered after their heart-shaped oven-ware ever since! I thought they’d be extraordinarily expensive because they’re hand-made but it turns out they’re very reasonable indeed. 

  

They’ve got a lovely rustic finish, 
and come with a gorgeous little hook for hanging.


I picked out the larger size in Smoke and two of the smaller dishes in Cherry but they come in a whole range of beautiful colours. 
I love the Modern Country colour combination 
of the Cherry and the Smoke together.

 
They gets LOTS of use in our home, from snacks at parties, to floating candles, to cooking crumbles, to just looking all-round perfect on my kitchen shelves! 
 
Go on…treat yourself!
{Or leave your computer open on Modern Country Style for your whole family to get the hint!}
Enjoy!

Modern Country Style


No comments:

Post a Comment